– Have a face (check).- Wash face. Splash lukewarm water and apply a small amount of Original Face Scrub.- Touch face. Gently rub in circular motions across face and neck for no more than 30 seconds, paying more attention to key areas that need more love like: nose, T-zone, chin.- Clean face. Wash and pat dry.
How to use m caffeine body scrub?
– Scoop a spoonful of the Coffee Body Scrub and apply it on wet body.- Gently scrub the body in circular motions to exfoliate and polish your skin.- Focus on the neck, elbows, knees, underarms & feet.- Rinse with warm water, pat dry and follow up with Choco Body Butter.
How to make a homemade oatmeal body scrub?
– Add 1/2 cup of oats to a food processor and pulse until finely ground. …- Next, add small amounts of both water and almond oil to your oats and continue to pulse. …- Adding honey, sugar, or milk can be lovely. …- Once your Oat Scrub is created, store it in a glass jar for use.
How to make body scrub with honey and sugar?
– Add sugar to a small mixing bowl and combine with juice from lemon, discarding lemon peel and flesh.- Add honey and stir until thoroughly combined.- Use scrub on lips, face, body, etc. …- Store scrub in airtight container in fridge for up to three days.
How to make ginger sugar body scrub?
– 1/4 cup coconut oil.- 1 tbsp fresh ginger roughly chopped.- 1/4 cup olive oil.- 1/2 cup sugar.- 1/2 cup salt.- 10 drops essential oil.
How to make a good smelling body scrub?
– Combine sea salt and oil in a mixing bowl.- Mix thoroughly. …- If desired, add one or two drops of your favorite essential oil and stir it into the mixture.- Once you’re satisfied with the consistency and fragrance of your scrub, spoon it into a container.
How to de contaminate a body scrub brush?
– Fill a bowl with water. …- Add three drops of tea tree oil. …- Remove the brush handle, then place the brush in the bowl, bristles facing downwards.- Move the brush around. …- After five minutes, lift the brush, then replace the solution with clean water. …- Shake the brush then place it on a dry towel, bristles down.