– At bedtime, dab the adapalene gel on the outside of your face (forehead, sideburns, chin). Massage it into the outside of your face first. …- Right after the adapalene gel goes on, apply a lot of moisturizing cream or ointment.
How to use adapalene in night?
– Adults and teenagers—Apply a small amount as a thin film once a day, at least one hour before bedtime. Apply the medicine to dry, clean areas affected by acne. Rub in gently and well.- Children—Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
How to use adapalene gel adaferin?
– Adaferin Gel helps treat mild to moderate acne.- Apply it to the affected area once a day at bedtime.- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight and artificial UV light. …- Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth. …- Do not apply to broken, sunburnt or sensitive areas of skin.
How to make adapalene more effective?
– Use a moisturizer. Adapalene will most likely dry you out. …- Apply sunscreen. Adapalene can also make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so no laying out and no tanning beds. …- Avoid waxing.
Are there long term side effects of adapalene?
– Dryness.- Scaling.- Mild burning/stinging.- Skin redness.- Skin discomfort.- Itching.- Peeling.- Sunburn.
What products have adapalene?
– adapalene topical. Brand names: Differin, Plixda. …- adapalene/benzoyl peroxide topical. Brand names: Epiduo, Epiduo Forte. …- adapalene/benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin topical. Brand name: Adainzde. …- adapalene/benzoyl peroxide/niacinamide topical. Brand name: Adainzoxia. …- adapalene/clindamycin topical. Brand name: Clindap-T.